Greetings Chattco Family!
Chattahoochee County Middle High School is teaming up with Cusseta-Chattahoochee Family Connections to collect non-perishable food items and toys for families in our community. Duration of the food and toy drive: November 12-December 3. Here are a few facts:
· 1 in 7 people struggle with hunger
· 1 in 5 children struggle with hunger
· 15.1 percent of Georgians are food insecure, meaning that they don’t always know where they will find their next meal.
Some of our students are included in those statistics. Let’s do what we can to help Family Connections Fight Hunger and Spread some Holiday Joy by Stuffing a Bus with food and toys.
Homeroom teachers are to collect non-perishable food and toys. Keep track of the number of collected items. All donations can be brought to National Honor Society sponsors at the end of the day or during homeroom.
· Middle School-Mrs. Long in Room 206
· High School-Dr. Bailey in Room 307
Incentives: The homeroom with the most collected items will have a holiday social and bragging rights. If possible, award students with bonus points for participating.
Posters and flyers are around the school and the community. Please share the electronic copy of the flyer with your homeroom.
Thank you for your participation!
On behalf of the Leadership Team